Everyone wants to get a computer which will work fast. It is very normal that your computer will become fast if you purchase faster processor, large capacity of RAM etc. But there are also some reasons maintaining which you can get very fast performance from the low quality PC also. In this post, I will describe you some tricks applying which you can protect your PC from become slowing day by day.
1. Let your computer boot up completely before opening any application.
2. If you are a windows user, then refresh (clicking on the right button of mouse you can do that) after closing any program. When you do so, then the unused files will be deleted from your computer’s RAM.
3. Do not set a large-sized picture as your wallpaper. If your RAM is below 64 Megabyte then it will be better to keep the wallpaper blank.
4. Do not place more icons into your desktop. For every icon, 500 bytes of memory in RAM are used.
5. Clear your recycle bin regularly deleting files from there, because if any program is placed to recycle bin, then it is also into your hard disk until you delete.
6. Delete the temporary files of Internet regularly.
7. Try to defrag your hard disk one time in every month. If you can not do this, at least do it one time in two months. It will help you to increase the space into your hard disk and make your computer faster.
8. Every-time, install the software into two drives. Install the small software into the C drive and large software (like Photoshop, Visual Studio etc.) into another drive. It is because the free space of your C drive is worked as a virtual memory. So in this case the RAM usage is reached limited.
9. When you install any software, disable the tray icon and auto load options, because these increase the load in RAM. They also increase the boot up time of the system.
10. Keep your computer safe from dust. Because, in this case hardware are affected and its working ability is decreased. If the functionality of cooling fan becomes low, your computer will be heated. It will affect the whole system. So always try to keep your PC clean.
11. If you think that your system is slow, then go to “Start>Run”. Write there “Tree” and press Enter.